SEARCH POST

Thursday, November 5, 2009

FOXY BEEFIN WITH KIM AGAIN

Foxy Brown and Lil kim


SO APPARENTLY FOXY IS UP TO HER OLD TRICKS. SHE MUST NEED SOME PUBLICITY BECAUSE SHE ONLY DOES THIS FOR ATTENTION I'M SURE. SHE DROPPED A NEW DISS TRACK NOV 3RD WITH THIS VERSE:

"I flows like Big/The way I like 2 Pac/Ain't dropped in nine years/And still got the top spot," Foxy raps with her trademark over-confident proclamations. "Catch me at Marcy at the mall, but mother------s will never see me 'Dancin' With the Stars'/Never, will I embarrass my borough, I'm too thorough." 



FOXY I LOVE YOU BUT YOU NEED TO SIT DOWN. FOR THE AUDIO.....





Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no ma'am .. kim can't keep up with foxy lyrically.

kim is faker than a $3 bill.. bitch only act "street" when her album comin out, other that that she wanna act like some kina pop-star.. bitch .. sit !!!

foxy is the realer bitch.. facttss

Post a Comment