SEARCH POST

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

CHRIS STOKES THREATENED TO KILL RAZ B




BOSSIP: Raz, man, why did you say that about Chris Stokes and how do you feel about it now??

Raz: What’s crackin main? Awww man, I had to shut up about that or…… my life was going to get took Bossip! These were not the kind of people you fool with. My cousin is no joke.

BOSSIP: You are saying that you straight up didn’t want to die or anything to happen to your family??!!

Raz:(Nods Head) Yep! It was bigger than that man, but we got love for each other now. That is my blood cousin. I still love him and we settled that.

BOSSIP: But how do you settle letting a man take your cakes like that??

Raz: Man, we older now, that was the past. Here is my card…

SOURCE: BOSSIP
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment