SEARCH POST

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

LARRY JOHNSON TALKS TOO MUCH!





A couple of nights ago Kansas City Chief Larry Johnson was arguing with some of his Twitter followers calling one a fag and another a broke loser. This was one day before he also went off on reporters calling them fags too. The Chiefs finally got fed up with Larry's behavior and told him to sit his ass down somewhere, literally. Larry has been told not to show up for practice or any other team activities while an internal investigation is conducted. So you know what happened next, Larry issued the standard apology:

First of all, I want to apologize to the fans of the Kansas City Chiefs and the rest of the NFL, Commissioner Goodell, the Chiefs organization, Coach Todd Haley, his staff, and my teammates for the words I used yesterday"

"I regret my actions. The words were used by me in frustration, and they were not appropriate. I did not intend to offend anyone, but that is no excuse for what I said. "

"I also want to apologize to all the kids who view athletes as role models. I was not a good role model yesterday and hopefully I can become a better role model. We all make mistakes, and the challenge is to learn from them. I will do my best to learn from this one as I move toward becoming a better person, teammate, and member of the Kansas City chiefs team and community."
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment